Grudges And Such
Aug. 8th, 2026 01:15 pmSo, my little brother is still throwing a bitch fit over the joke I said like a month ago. Because he has no sense of humor, or maybe just because his sense of humor and mine don't line up. Whatever. But his way of throwing a bitch fit is more like the Great Wall of Silence. He was here yesterday and I tried to say hello to him and he just completely ignored me. And if he's over here he likes to stay and watch a specific TV show with Mom and my Stepdad, but if *I* come downstairs he wants to leave IMMEDIATELY.
He did the same thing last fall when he misread one of my FB messages. Or rather, didn't bother to read ALL of the message. Then got SUPER pissed and then just blocked me out entirely for MONTHS. His temper is ridiculous, and you CANNOT tell him that he's in the wrong, he WILL NOT LISTEN. (That time I pointed out that the entire message was a fucking JOKE and he actually BLAMED FB.)
I know I said it last time, but this time I'm washing my hands of him. If he comes around on his own that's great, but I'm not going to try anything to build bridges this time. He keeps fucking it up by being harsh and unforgiving of little things and then holding a grudge for practically ever, and I'm done. Let's just say his will be the LAST Christmas Gifts I buy this year, and only IF I have the money...
He did the same thing last fall when he misread one of my FB messages. Or rather, didn't bother to read ALL of the message. Then got SUPER pissed and then just blocked me out entirely for MONTHS. His temper is ridiculous, and you CANNOT tell him that he's in the wrong, he WILL NOT LISTEN. (That time I pointed out that the entire message was a fucking JOKE and he actually BLAMED FB.)
I know I said it last time, but this time I'm washing my hands of him. If he comes around on his own that's great, but I'm not going to try anything to build bridges this time. He keeps fucking it up by being harsh and unforgiving of little things and then holding a grudge for practically ever, and I'm done. Let's just say his will be the LAST Christmas Gifts I buy this year, and only IF I have the money...